Wednesday, March 19, 2014

.:7lives:.

how many of those have you lived so far? me? not sure, got lost somewhere after the third life... I mean, how many of those are you really expected to have in just one go? it is amazing how those fragments of people get together and mingle and grow and adapt and keep changing inside you... I was listening to alanis in spotify today, and it got me in a spiral towards the past... for honesty sake I really own my first life change to the greatest friend/sister/broommate anyone could ever have... it wasn't until her nudge that I really started seeing how things could go, that we aren't bound to the present situation, that things change, and it is part of life, it is just what happens to people... 



yeah, a bit nostalgic, and mostly because I know that a big part of those many lives got lost some place behind me... The differences served to highlight the similarities in all those "mes" that have accompanied me through the years... what in early life I thought was only shyness surprised me being mostly insecurity, and then it could be dealt with... loads of surprising things like that hit me in the face when I started taking the time to flow with life and get to know me better along the roads and bumps...
some glimpses in the past
at this point in life I have no doubt that I will get to live many more lives in this one shot I have now... and, truth be told, when before I used be afraid of it, of changes in general now all I get is giddiness and excitement... I can't wait to see where life leads me... one may think, sure, sure, when life is perfect and all that... but newsflash, life is chaos... right now I'm unemployed, my husband works on monthly contracts, we live in a country where the economical crisis is not a threat anymore but a reality... but you know, this is life, you get what it gives you and you make your best... in the end you find a solution, willingly you can always find a way to make things better, and really, the imperfections don't get in the way of the other things... 

we've never had a smooth going happily ever after married life as for saying... (we being my husband and I) right from the beginning it's been a rough ride, and if you've been around for some time you know what I'm talking about... usually what I say is "life happens" and then you deal with it... it made us know each other better than some 20 years married couples, I guess honesty helps, but sure the obstacles in the way played an important role... 

today here is father's day, and I have no idea what to give hubby... so many important moments, so much worth remembering and nothing seems enough to convey it all, after all he's been there for the last 5 lives or so... 

maybe I'm blubbering, but today I just wanted to get it out there... some thoughts, some feelings, many expectations... you know how it goes, your mind gets loose and start wondering... well, let me go figure out that gift of sorts... hope you have a good day, guys... get in touch, miss the contact with those fragments of life left behind, and believe it or not you are the grasp I have on them... 
=*
after party, one summer...

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. nòs tb... depois eu posto foto de um dos desenhos da mocinha pra tia artista babar...
      *ps.: teu presente mora do lado do armario da pequena... ^^
      =*

      Delete