Monday, March 09, 2015

.:among castles and pirates:.

Hey, guys! spring has kicked in last week, open windows, coatless outside walks, first flowers blossoming, bees flying around, and lots-a-lot-way-too-much grass... but, that is the spirit of the season, right? everybody happy with the longer days, and some of us simultaneously hating the allergy genes (if they are genetics, still not so sure, hoping they aren't)...


Saturday, morning filled with indoor games and painting, and role playing while I tried to control the laundry chaos (nopz, no fortune there)... afternoon with a 3 km walk around the lake, and the greatest accomplishment? she walked or rode her bike ALL the way... =) ah, to be 3 years old... 

"look! I'm Captain Hook! I have one eye and a hook!"

Then, yesterday it was the opening of sigurtà... =) yay! no tulips yet, but loads of grass (can you sense a theme? uhum, my allergy too)... again, more walkig/riding for the little monkey... she loved the castle, and though she kept on asking rapunzel to let down her hair the only thing that came our way was a dry leaf...

the face of a toddler who's just been told she makes a pretty scary pirate

By the end of the route she was a teeny bit tired (like: my knees hurt! can't walk! pick me up, I'm a good girl, pleaaaaseeee!) so, like good parents, we let her rest a little on the grass... see? thoughtful, caring parents... ^^

she took the opportunity to impersonate captain hook... she is growing and I just can't believe it... bittersweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment