Sunday, March 30, 2014

.:tulips abound:.

hey guys, I'm here again... and I feel the need to warn you: this is a picture heavy post... so, if i takes a million years loading be happy, your connection is not lame (at least not THAT much anyway... )

as I've been boasting lately, somedays the weather here has been great as of late... when there is no rain the temperature reaches 27°/28° in the sun, you can run and not melt, you can go around without a windbreaker and not freeze, all in all I say the whole year could be spring (minus the rain, of course)... 

so this weekend we decided to trust the weather forecast and hit the road to have a good time with a family of friends... close friends, which is the best kind... we have been together in rio, in italy, through our weddings and pregnancies... after all this you are bound to get more intimate... but I digress... we chose to go and see the tulips in a park near the Garda... and may I say the place is beautiful, not breathtaking as the trees from Jardim Botanico in rio, but it will do... ;) 


we had lush greens where to lay down, run and eat (hey, what do you think? it is me, remember?)...



beautiful views to rest the eyes while engaging in conversation...


sure, no big blue sky, but I must say the clean air makes up for it... even with the eventual atchoo, atchoo, snif  provided by my friendly allergies, it was worth it... and besides me enjoying it, what was crucial to the success of the day was the little lady...


yep... she had a great time... curious as she is she was EVERYWHERE... oh, how I miss the days when she wouldn't outrun me... (or give me a heart attack due to lack of exercising, guess I'll have to do sth about it...) sure, there was a lot of this  VVVV   going on... 



again, can you say tired mamma? ha... and let me tell you, those lawns are HUGE!!! as in they never end... no matter how much you scream your lungs out, or how fast you run, they just keep going... fortunately, there were some quiet moments... like when somebody spotted a dandelion in the middle of the grass... 


or when she decided to befriend a french family, yeah, cute couple and she really enjoyed having another mum making funny things together with her... just for a change...


she had new experiences that made me happy, after all, it is all about the growing and the discoveries..
like watching the bees and wondering WTH they are doing inside the flowers... ("are they smelling it?")



or watching her balloon be carried away by the wind... uhum... learning opportunities, I can't help it, stronger than me...



some new experiences weren't that successful... like the rolling down slopes business? nopz, didn't get it at all... and we have her tights' green bottom to prove it.. she would sit down and drag her bum down the slope, and had the courage to look proud of it... (LOL) hilarious...


we spent the day there, and thought the kids would enjoy the train ride, specially the little lady who would go "tchu tchu, café com pao, café com pao" everytime the train passed by... we had a nice ride and her alertness and waving lasted a whole 5 minutes time spam...



then all the enthusiasm turned into this:

until the end of the ride... sure, she usually sleeps much more than 20 minutes during nap time, but come on, people to meet, places to see... what would you have done?

I was camera happy too, the photo bug got me bad... let's say that from the 170 photos taken during the day while hunting the toddler I managed to be in 4 of them... that is a cute number, isn't it? ^^


hope you too are enjoying the new season to the fullest be it spring or autumn... see you around...



PS.: teacher friends, if you are using any photos to talk about spring, please notify me... courtesy, you know? thx...























No comments:

Post a Comment