Friday, July 18, 2014

.:musicography - interlude:.

This song hasn't made it to the official list, but it is too much to go unacknowledged... I guess everybody knows at least one Don Juan, don't we?

if you want to skip to the actual song go to 3:08' (but the whole of it is worth your time, that is my humble opinion... ;)



ps.: the little pea's vocabulary doesn't cease to amaze me... last things for the record:

mer 16 lug
me - cosa è successo all'asilo oggi?
lei - sono stata investita con una bici.
me - da vero?
lei - sì. marco mi è venuto adosso con la bici e sono caduta. Mi sono sporcata.
me - e lui, cosa ha fatto?
lei - è andato via. poi è venuta la maestra e mi ha tirata su.

later, visiting the cat
*the cat kind of attacks her... no permanent damage, mind you, but she starts to cry...

Zio Albano - ma cosa ti ha fatto la gatta?
lei - la lizzie mi ha assalita.
Zio Albano - però. ti ha fatto male?
lei - sì. ma è già passato.
Zio Albano (to us) - assalita, ma dove va a prendere queste parole? ci sono dei quarentenni che non sanno neanche cosa significhi assalita...
me *thinking - I, too, wonder...

No comments:

Post a Comment